I you have purchased one or more print products from us, we hope that you have received
them by mail in a timely fashion. In the event that you did not receive the printed
booklets, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
My password or username doesn't work?
- Are you trying to access the correct publication? Each username and password is unique
for each publication.
- Make sure that the username is in capital letters, for example LRG001, where the letters
are capitals, followed by the numbers 001.
- Make sure that the password is in lowercase letters and numbers.
- E-mail us at email@example.com and we
will send you a new password. Please be sure to send ur your order confirmation so that we
can provide the correct password!
- You can save your usernames and passwords online. When the little grey
password box appears, check the box that says "Save this password to your password
list." This way, you won't have to remember it each time. It is still important to
save the original e-mails in case this password list gets erased.
How do I download Adobe Acrobat Software?
- Adobe Acrobat software is a free application that you can download from Adobe Systems, a
leading software developer. The software is FREE and allows you to read the special type
of file format that we use for our online and CD-Rom products. We use this software to
protect the files from being corrupted or from becoming unreadable. It also protects us
from scammers who try to steal our work.
- The Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to read files made with the software. All Adobe
Acrobat files end in *.pdf
- You can download the software from Adobe.
I use a Macintosh. Can I still access the products?
- Yes, these products are compatible with a Mac.
- We want to make this site as Mac-friendly as possible. Please make sure that you notify
us of any problems or glitches at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to purchase the CD-Rom product. Can my computer
- In order to be able to read the CD-Rom product, you must be using a Windows-based
operating system. That means Windows 95/98, Windows NT4.0, and Windows 2000.
- If you don't use one of these operating systems, you should purchase the print versions
of the products.
Who do I contact if I still have trouble?
- E-Mail customer support at email@example.com.
Please include your phone number; any username/password information that you have;products
that you bought; and your order number. We will try to call you if we don't have a quick
fix to e-mail back to you.
To try to access your online product again, click here...
Return to ElderCare
Return to ALZwell Caregiver Support
Return to ElderCare Online's Store
© 2001-2006 Prism Innovations, Inc. All Rights