Guide to Understanding Stroke by Tim Peters and Company
- Brain Injury & Stroke: A Handbook for Recovery by E.A. Freeman
- After Stroke by David Hinds & Peter Morris
- Living with Stroke: A Guide for Families by Richard Senelick, et al.
- The Stroke Recovery Book: A Guide for Patients and Families by Kip
- After Stroke: Enhancing Quality of Life by Wallace Stife
- Stroke: Questions You Have, Answers You Need by Jennifer Hay
- Living with Grief After Sudden Loss: Suicide/Homicide/Heart Attack/Stroke
by Kenneth Doka
- Management of Stroke: A Practical Guide for Prevention, Evaluation, and
Treatment of Acute Stroke by Harold Adams, et al.
Family Guide to Surviving Stroke and Communication Disorders by Dennis Tanner
- Talking About Aphasia: Living with Loss of Language After a Stroke by
Susie Parr, et al.
- Basic Level Workbook for Aphasia by Susan Howell Brubaker
- Coping with Aphasia by Jon Lyon
of the Blue: One Woman's Story of Stroke, Love, and Survival by Bonnie Sherr Klein
- After the Stroke: A Journal by May Sarton
- A Stroke of Genius: Message of Hope and Healing from a Thriving Stroke
Survivor by Sandy Simon
- How to Conquer the World with One Hand... and an Attitude by Stephanie
Mensh & Paul Berger
- My Year Off: Recovering Life After a Stroke by Robert McCrum
on eldercare, caregiving, and Alzheimer's Disease
are available in the ElderCare Bookstore...
© 1998-2002 Prism Innovations, Inc. All Rights Reserved.